ColorPrint Aurora is an exciting new iridescent digital media film from Siser North America. It adds a surreal, color-shifting effect to produce unique full-color prints for t-shirts and other garments. It also features the same woven finish as the Aurora heat transfer vinyl line to create even greater visual interest. It is not compatible with inkjet, laser toner, or sublimation printers.
Siser ColorPrint Aurora Printable HTV Specifications:
- Polyurethane Composition (PU)
- Thickness: 6.69 mils (170 microns)
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester and cotton/poly blends
- CPSIA Certified so it is safe for use on children's clothing
- For use in eco-solvent, solvent, and UV printers only. Not recommended for use with inks advertised as "water based eco-solvent"
- Recommended Mask: Siser TTD High Tack
Cut right reading.(45° blade recommended)
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.