Full CMYK Eco-Sol Max 2 Ink Set Included! Grow your business with the new Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A Desktop Eco-Solvent Printer and Vinyl Cutter. The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 creates high-quality CMYK eco-solvent prints in a compact 20" size. It's the perfect print and cut solution for making tshirts, stickers, labels, posters, decals and more.
Create Print and Cut Graphics with One Roland Machine
Not only does the Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A print up to 1440 dpi in durable eco-solvent inks, it cuts them as well. Now you can print full color graphics on a wide variety of media substrates and precisely contour cut to the edges of your printed designs.
Graphics Made Simple with Easy RIP Software and Operation
The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A printer/cutter has been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel for operating your device, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software for managing all your print and cut output. With a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface and powerfully simple RIP production tools, it takes all the complexity out of digital printing.
The BN-20A offers affordable CMYK-only (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) for everyday printing needs. Looking for the ability to print with metallic or white inks? See the original Roland BN-20 printer/cutter.
Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A Specification Highlights:
- One-Year Trouble-Free Warranty from Roland with 2nd and 3rd year extended service contracts available.
- Printing method: Piezoelectric inkjet
- Print Resolution 1440 dpi max
- Ink Cartridges: Roland Eco-Sol MAX 2 (220cc)
- Cutting force: 30 to 300gf
- Cutting speed: 0.4" to 5.9" per second
- Media width range: 5.9" to 20.3"
- Maximum print/cut width: 18.9"
- Media thickness: up to 39 mil printing with liner and 16 mil cutting with liner
- Maximum roll weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Connectivity: USB
- Machine Dimensions: 39.2" L x 23" W x 11.5" H
- Boxed Dimensions: 45" L x 28" W x 19" H
- Weight: 79.4 lbs.
Review the full specifications on the Roland website.
Download the Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A brochure (pdf).
What's in the Box?
- Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A Printer/Cutter
- CMYK Ink Set including Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K)
- Cleaning cartridge
- Roland VersaWorks RIP software, Windows driver, and utility software (Windows only)
- Power cord and USB cable
- Roland Blade holder
- Roland Blade
- Bottle of cleaning fluid
- Cleaning swabs
- Users Manual
- Sample roll of Roland adhesive vinyl for test prints and calibration.
- Sample roll of Lumina adhesive vinyl
|Roland VersaWorks 6 Software System Requirements|
|Operating system||Windows® 10, 11 (32/64-bit)|
|Windows® 8.1 (32/64-bit)|
|Windows® 7 Professional / Ultimate (32/64-bit)|
|CPU||Intel® Core™2 Duo, 2.0 GHz or faster recommended|
|RAM||2 GB or more recommended|
|Video card and monitor||A resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 or more recommended|
|Free hard-disk space||40 GB or more recommended|
|Hard-disk file system||NTFS format|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other requirements||Ethernet or USB port
Internet connection and web browser to use Roland@NET
Free Freight: This oversized item ships on a pallet by R+L Carriers, or other freight company, free of charge. Lift gate service is included for all residential addresses. Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery. Ships from our warehouse or the manufacturer's. Curbside pick up available for local customers.
Return Policy: Printer sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that the Roland VersaStudio BN-20A printer meets your needs prior to placing an order. Warranty is handled by Roland DGA in California with our assistance if needed. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.