Genuine Roland Eco-Sol MAX ink cartridges for the Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 Printer/Cutter. Roland Eco-Sol Max inks were designed for use with Roland DG devices and offer the following advantages:
- Faster drying times to increase productivity and profit
- Water, scratch and UV resistance with three years outdoor durability
- Low running cost with an average ink cost of $.16 per/sq.ft.
- Aggressively adheres to a wide range of uncoated materials
- Virtually odorless and requiring no special ventilation or environmental equipment
- Available in CMYK colors along with Metallic Silver and White.
- 220cc ink capacity
- ESL3 (ESL4 for White)
Information for new Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 Customers
The BN-20 has a total of 5 ink cartridge slots. You must decide on the ink configuration for your machine. Once a choice is made, it cannot be changed for the life of the machine.
- CMMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Magenta, Yellow and Black) - Most common choice for everyday printing.
- CMYK+Metallic - For adding premium metallic and pearlescent colors to prints.
- CMYK+White - For printing on clear and reflective substrates.
Please note that ink sales are final. No returns will be accepted.