The Stahls Hotronix STX20 heat press is the ultimate in heat transfer technology. Along with all of the features of the smaller units, the extra large 16" x 20" platen size will give you the ability to accept any type of job.
Hotronix STX20 Heat Press Features & Specifications
- Magnetic assisted lockdown with automatic release
- Platinum RTD heat sensor
- Cast in tubular heating element every 2" to ensure no cold spots
- 3/4" thick non-stick upper platen
- Space saving clam shell design
- Wide opening for easy layout
- 3/16" HRPO laser quality stell framework
- 3/8" Silicone rubber bottom pad
- Appproved UL, ULC, CE and ROHS
- Made in the USA.
Fast & Free Shipping: This heat press ships free by UPS Ground or other similiar carrier. Local same-day curbside pick up is available. When not in stock at our warehouse in Saint Charles, Illinois, this machine will ship next day directly from Stahls Hotronix in PA.
Return Policy: Heat presses may be returned within 30 days of purchase if unopened and unused. See our return policy for full terms. Opened and used machines are not returnable. Please make sure that this heat press machine meets your needs prior to placing an order. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.
|Platen size||16 x 20 in|
|Power||15 Amps / 1800 Watts|
|Shipping dimensions||35 x 25 x 22 in|
|Shipping weight||100 lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime on heating element, 5 years on framework, 2 years on circuit board, and 1 year parts & labor|
|Multiple time settings||Yes|
|Optional lower platens||Yes|