The Stahls Hotronix Low Rider heat press is ideal for label or patch application and engineered for high production requirements of the dry-cleaning industry. The unit comes with three optional platens that can be easily interchanged. This press also has fully digital time and temperature controls with auto release technology.
Includes the Stahls Hotronix Blue Ribbon support program. Get the support you need 24/7!
- Platens included: 6" x 6", 4" round, 6 x 1 7/8" x 5 7/8" (Y shaped)
- Patented, Magnetic assisted lockdown with automatic release
- Lower platen is only 3" from work space
- 3/4" thick non-stick upper platen
- Over-the-center pressure adjustment
- Space saving clam shell design
- Wide opening for easy layout
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA.
|Platen size||6 x 6 in|
|Power||3 Amps / 360 Watts|
|Shipping dimensions||26 x 15 x 20 in|
|Shipping weight||41 lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime on heating element, 5 years on framework, 2 years on circuit board, and 1 year parts & labor|
|Multiple time settings||Yes|
|Optional lower platens||Yes|
Shipping: This oversize item does not qualify for free or flat-rate UPS Ground shipping. Discounted UPS shipping charges will be calculated and applied during checkout.
Return Policy: Heat press sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that this machine meets your needs prior to placing an order. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.