The Geo Knight DK16A Digital Auto Open Clamshell Heat Press in the 14" x 16" platen size is the auto release or "pop-up" version of the standard mid-sized DK16 heat press. The auto release and open feature functions like a semi-automatic, air operated heat press, but without the air compressor. Simply close the press to start the pressing cycle and when the timer goes off, the heat press releases and opens automatically. This feature is greatly appreciated in busy shops where multitasking is important. No need to worry about scorched designs and shirts.
The Geo Knight DK16A heat press also features a "Hover" mode. Just lower the handle without clamping it and the heated upper platen will hover over the work. This feature is important for curing purposes. At the end of the timer cycle the heat press releases and opens automatically.
The Digital Knight DK16A heat press offers safe, full access, to the lower platen. The back of the upper heated platen raises up and away from the bottom platen providing better access than most clamshell presses on the market. The frame is designed to allow the operator to easily slide shirts onto the lower platen and drape them around the underside of the platen table. Interchangeable bottom platens for smaller pressing areas are available.
Made in the USA.
Digital Knight DK16A Auto-Open Clam Heat Press Features:
- All-Thread™ table loading design
- Auto-Release and opening at end of time cycle
- Auto-Release "Hover" position cures materials without contact
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Portable with a weight of 86 lbs.
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +/- 2°F
- Displays temperature in either °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Electrical: 1500W / 12A / 110V
- Shipping weight: 106 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 40"L x 21"W x 21"H
- Lifetime tech support from Geo Knight
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts