Our ChromaFuse Patterned Textile foil adds an exciting and unique dimension to apparel decorating that cannot be duplicated using other decorating methods. Textile foils do not have an adhesive layer of their own. Textile foils can be applied using a cuttable glue such as Siser EasyWeed Adhesive or FOREVER Laser-Dark Finishing sheets or a screen printing adhesive.
Patterned Hot Stamping Textile Foil Specifications:
- Soft touch to the hand
- Limited stretchability
- Must be applied with a separate adhesive
- Roll size: 12" x 25 ft. (many rolls may be as wide as 12.5")
Laser Toner Transfers:
Foils are made for use in screen printing where an adhesive is used. Customers that laminate the foil over laser toner need to be aware of the following:
- It may not work consistently and the foil is not considered defective if it doesn't.
- Results can also vary by the printer brand, toner brand, and the toner density setting. A "heavy" toner setting seems to work best.
- The type of paper used can also affect the results.
- The type of laminator used can also affect the results.
Patterned Foil Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.