The SF100 Series Paint Mask Film from Avery Dennison is tough, removable, and flexible. It is well suited for paint mask applications that require flexibility. The SF100 Series paint mask has a low tack adhesive for use on large surfaces and removes cleanly, with little or no adhesive residue. Only the "High Bake Yellow" is suitable for paint curing cycles up to 200°F. Test on substrate before general use.
Avery Dennison SF100 Series Paint Mask Film Specifications:
- Film thickness: 3.4 mils. for white and yellow and 3.2 mils for high bake yellow
- Finish: Matte for white and yellow and semi-gloss for high bake yellow.
- Vinyl technology: Calendered
- Durability: White and yellow removes cleanly for up to 1 year on most surfaces. Remove the high bake yellow promptly after painting and curing cycles are completed.
- Conformability: Flat or simple curves
- Adhesive: Clear removable acrylic
- Minimum application temperature: 40°F