Roland VersaStudio BN-20D Direct-to-Film Complete Printing System
Take your apparel decorating business to the next level with the Roland BN-20D Direct-to-Film Printer System Bundle. This all-in-one package includes a Roland Floor Stand, a full set of Roland CMYKW Ink, and a bag of Roland S-Powder adhesive, making it the ideal solution for creating personalized T-shirts and apparel with vibrant and intricate designs.
Experience unparalleled reliability, exceptional color, and superior quality with Roland DG's advanced technology. The BN-20D features an easy and straightforward setup process and comes with the included VersaWorks RIP software, allowing users of all skill levels to produce high-quality prints with ease. Plus, this printer system can also function as a stand-alone vinyl cutter, providing even more creative possibilities.
Rest easy knowing that you have the support of Roland DGA, a leader in the printing industry, with exceptional customer service and a one-year trouble-free warranty. Don't wait any longer, get the Roland BN-20D Direct-to-Film Printer System Bundle today and take your apparel decoration business to new heights!
Create DTF Prints in Four Easy Steps
Roland DG's BN-20D Direct-to-Film System improves the direct to film process by utilizing trusted materials and Roland DG's dependability to consistently produce high-quality results.
Included VersaWorks RIP Software
- Designed for easy use by users of all skill levels
- Powerful and simple RIP production tools for managing print and cut output
- Harlequin RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling
- Ability to add cut lines directly in the RIP and convert vector data into cut line data
- Variety of profiles for different types of applications, enabling high-quality print output without difficult settings
- Easy drag-and-drop interface for quickly adding jobs to the print queue
- Integrated spot color libraries, including Pantone and Roland DG Color libraries
- Intuitive features such as tiling, cropping, nesting, and more that have made VersaWorks a favorite software RIP.
Roland VersaStudio BN-20D Specification Highlights:
- One-Year Trouble-Free Warranty from Roland
- Printing method: Piezoelectric inkjet
- Print Resolution 1440 dpi max
- Ink Technology: Pigment
- Cutting force: 30 to 300gf
- Cutting speed: 0.4" to 5.9" per second
- Media width range: 5.9" to 20.3"
- Maximum print/cut width: 18.9"
- Media thickness: up to 39 mil printing with liner and 16 mil cutting with liner
- Maximum roll weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Connectivity: USB
- Dimensions: 39.2" W x 23" D x 11.5" H
- Weight: 79.4 lbs.
Download the Roland VersaStudio BN-20D DTF brochure (pdf).
What's Included in the Bundle?
- Roland VersaStudio BN-20D Direct-to-Film Printer & Cutter
- Roland VersaWorks RIP software, Windows driver, and utility software (Windows only)
- Full Set of Roland DTF Ink including including Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, and White
- Bag of Roland S-Powder adhesive
- Roland Floor Stand
- Power cord and USB cable
- Roland DTF Film Roll (20" x 10 yards)
- Blade holder and blade
- Replacement wipers
- Roland Inkjet Cleaning Fluid, 500ml
- Cleaning swabs
- Precision weeding tweezers
- Roll holder assembly
- Users Manual, Quick Start Guide
- Dummy cartridges (4)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Expert technical support
- Free Freight
|Roland VersaWorks 6 Software System Requirements|
|Operating system||Windows® 10, 11 (32/64-bit)|
|Windows® 8.1 (32/64-bit)|
|Windows® 7 Professional / Ultimate (32/64-bit)|
|CPU||Intel® Core™2 Duo, 2.0 GHz or faster recommended|
|RAM||2 GB or more recommended|
|Video card and monitor||A resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 or more recommended|
|Free hard-disk space||40 GB or more recommended|
|Hard-disk file system||NTFS format|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other requirements||Ethernet or USB port
Internet connection and web browser to use Roland@NET
Free Freight! Save $200-$300! This oversized item ships on a pallet by freight truck to both residential and commercial destinations. Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery depending on your location. Liftgate service is included if required. Local customers may choose the "Curbside Pickup" option to receive their printer faster.
Return Policy: Printer sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that the Roland VersaStudio BN-20D Direct-to-Film printer system meets your needs prior to placing an order. Warranty is handled by Roland DGA in California with our assistance if needed. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.