Updated formula! Rock-It Rhinestone Stencil Flock from SEF is offered by-the-foot for small projects and jobs. SEF Rock-It Stencil Flock can be easily cut with virtually any vinyl cutter or craft cutter on the market and is more economical than many competing brands. Using Rock-It Stencil Flock is easy. Simply cut out your rhinestone design, apply it to a rhinestone stencil backboard if desired, brush in the hot-fix rhinestones, lift off your design with rhinestone application tape, and heat apply it to your garment.
Rock-It Flock Rhinestone Stencils can be used over-and-over again saving you time and money. For the best results, we recommend using a 60° vinyl cutter blade but we have had success using a 45° blade also.
SEF Rock-It Rhinestone Stencil Flock Specifications:
- Width: 12" with an acceptable variance of +/- .25"
- Length: Offered By-The-Foot. You enter the continuous short roll length that you need in feet.
- Color: Coral
- Material thickness: Approximately 17 mils thick (22 mils including the backing paper). The old version was slightly thicker at 19 mils (25 mils including the backing paper).
- Not for use with a laser cutter
- Looking for money-saving larger rolls? See our new Rock-It Flock predesignated length rolls.