The Lumina 7246 Series Print Media is an intermediate grade calendered vinyl designed for general purpose printing of graphics, signage, and decals that require short-to-medium term outdoor durability.
Lumina 7246 Print Media Specifications:
- Vinyl technology: calendered
- Acceptable printing technologies: solvent, eco-solvent, latex, thermal transfer, UV inkjet & screen
- Thickness: 3.4 mil (3.4/1000")
- Color: white
- Finish: gloss or matte
- Blockout: no
- Outdoor durability: 4 years
- Adhesive: clear permanent
- Liner: 72# polycoated kraft
- Conformability: flat or simple curves
- Usage: indoor/outdoor
- Laminate: yes, cold
- Wet apply: no
- Minimum application temp: 50° F
- Available roll widths: 20", 30", 54" and 60" with an acceptable variance of +/- .25".
- Available roll lengths: 25 and 50 yards
Not for use in laser, sublimation, or inkjet printers.