The Digital Knight DK7 Cap press from Geo Knight offers advanced technology for heat pressing designs onto caps and other headgear of almost any size. The DK7 cap press can also be used for pressing face masks.
The Geo Knight DK7 cap press holds the cap in place with a unique mechanism that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface. The DK7 can also be used with a variety of different-sized interchangeable cap platens. The standard 4" x 7" platen and the mid-sized Euro cap platen are included with the press. Other cap platen sizes can be purchased separately.
Made in the USA.
Digital Knight DK7 Cap Heat Press Features:
- Includes the standard 4" x 7" platen and the mid-sized Euro platen
- Fully digital temperature control with a range up to 600°F
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid Steel framework
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy of +/- 2°F
- Temperature displays either °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Electrical: 450W / 4A / 110V
- Shipping Dimensions: 21"L x 15"W x 20"H
- Lifetime tech support from Geo Knight
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
Shipping: This oversize item does not qualify for free or flat rate shipping. Actual UPS charges will be calculated and applied during checkout. Ships directly from Geo Knight in MA in 1-3 business days.
Return Policy: Heat press sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that the Geo Knight DK7 cap press meets your needs prior to placing an order. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.