NEW! Siser EasyColor DTV (direct to vinyl) opens the world of printable heat transfer vinyl to virtually everyone that owns a standard inkjet printer! Now you can print and cut professional quality prints, patterns, and full color images using common inkjet printers that use standard water-based inks. Siser EasyColor DTV offers a matte finish, lightweight feel, and it's durable. Initial tests show that it can be washed 20 or more times before noticeable color fading occurs.
Masking is not required for one piece designs. To transfer multi-piece designs or to help prevent curling, use Siser TTD Easy Mask 8.4" x 11" sheets.
Siser EasyColor DTV Specifications:
- Applies to any color fabric made of 100% cotton, 100% polyester and cotton/poly blends
- CPSIA certified so it's safe for children's clothing
- Application temperature is 310° F (155° C)
- Thickness: 100 microns (3.94 mils)
- Not layerable
- Use with standard water-based inks. Not for use in sublimation, solvent, or laser printers.
- Country of origin: Italy
While you are here, download the complete Siser EasyColor DTV application instruction sheet (.pdf)
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.