With two configurations to choose from, the UniNet iColor 800W CMY+White laser printer is the new standard by which all white toner laser printers will be measured. Choose from the free-standing floor model (shown in the photos) or the desktop version. The difference between the two configurations is that the floor model includes the rolling cart with storage, the iColor SmartCUT tiling software and a two year warranty. The deskop model comes with a one year warranty and does not include the rolling cart or the iColor SmartCUT software.
The iColor 800 from Uninet is truly a breakthrough in white toner transfer printing. This printer is a 4 station printer, however unlike the OkiData 9541, the iColor does not need a black toner to create true rich black prints. The color gamut is miles wider, and the developer based toner (not regular polystyrene milled toner) makes the deepest of blacks and at half the cost of the OkiData 9541.
The UniNet iColor 800W uses revolutionary white toner for transferring high quality image graphics onto dark, light and colored shirts and other unique hard surfaces. The UniNet iColor 800W printer achieves "TrueBlack" printing using a combination of CMYW colors with ProRIP software. The iColor 800W printer features a fast print speed of up to 18/12 (Letter/Tabloid) pages per minute with high resolution imaging up to 1220 dpi. UniNet's iColor 800W features a user-friendly 10.1" touchscreen control panel.
In addition, the UniNet iColor 800W printer is compatible with leading transfer papers including Forever Laser Dark (No Cut) transfer papers and is virtually maintenance free with a small footprint.
Cost of Ownership
Lowest cost production printer with the lowest cost of ownership delivering 30% to 50% lower printing cost than any other white transfer printer on the market.
IColor production ProRIP software included for automated production-level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
A brighter day, every day
State-of-the-art technology to effortlessly print and press graphics in full color and white onto virtually any dark or light-colored textile or substrate. Print and press onto cotton, polyester, leather, vinyl, ceramic, wood, acrylic and metal to create personalized apparel, hard surfaces and more!
Resolution without waiting for the New Year
Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution providing exceptional image quality to meet any need. Jumbo printing capabilities are available with the optional IColor SmartCUT software for images greater than 12.6” x 19”.
A true on-demand digital transfer production tool, and the first interactive toner-based digital color + white transfer printer with a Smart Tablet and built-in speaker including on-demand support, videos, and documents.
Robust cutting-edge technology and powerfully built to effortlessly handle any medium to high-volume digital transfer production runs of garments, hard surface, marketing customization, merchandising materials and more.
Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution providing a broad range of image quality to meet any need: 600 x 600 dpi, 4800 x 600 dpi, 9600 x 600 dpi and more.
Tabloid XL Jumbo printing capability with the option for the exclusive IColorSmartCUT software for oversize images greater than 12.6 " x 19 ". SuperTabloid - 450MM x 320MM, A3-420MM x 297MM, A4- 210MM x 297MM.
The lowest cost production printer with the lowest cost of ownership in the industry delivering between 30% to 50% lower printing cost than any other white transfer printer on the market. Includes iColor Production ProRIP software version for automated production-level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
Enhanced white toner technology featuring the whitest and most bright white on the industry. Built-in state-of-the-art color management technology with a color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models. iColor Production ProRIP software included for automated level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes; as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly.
The UniNet iColor 800W is great for applications such as dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers on black and light t-shirts, hard surface transfers such as ceramic, glass, wood, mousepads, coasters, mugs and more.
UniNet iColor 800W Laser Printer Features
- iColor ProRIP software included with both configurations
- iColor SmartCUT tiling software is included with the floor model configuration only
- Rolling cart with storage is included with the floor model configuration only
- Maximum Transfer Paper Size: 13” x 19” (Super A3 Size)
- Uses White Toner for Dark, Light and Colored Shirts and Other Unique Hard Surfaces
- Achieves “True Black” Printing Using a Combination of CMYW Colors with the ProRIP Software
- UniNet iColor 800W Uses a Superior Type of Custom Toner to Enhance the Density of the Transferred Image
- Specialized Toner Combined with the ProRIP Produces Wider Color Gamut than Other Direct Competitor
- Uninet ProRIP Software Not Only Controls Color but Also Improves the Hand of the Garment, Saves Toner, Improves Washability, Rasterizes the Image for Efficient Toner Laydown, Removes Underlying Color
- UniNet SmartCUT Software Allows a User to Enlarge the Image Beyond 13”x 19” Printing by Stitching Printed Pages Together in a Seamless Fashion
- 10" Color Touch Screen Smart Tablet Controls the Printer and Also Allows Streaming Instructional Videos of the Transfer Process
- Fast Print Speed of Up to 18/12 (Letter/Tabloid) Pages Per Minute with High Resolution Imaging Up to 1200 dpi
- Virtually maintenance free, no clogged ink ports to deal with
- Astounding standard toner yield – 35,000 pages CMY; 25,000 pages White (rated at 5% coverage)
- Ships with a set of CMY+White starter toner cartridges that are rated for 12,500 printed pages at 5% coverage
- Warranty: Two years for the free-standing floor model and one year for the desktop model
Download the UniNet iColor 800W brochure.
Laser printer sales are final. No returns will be accepted.
**Please note that the photo shown represents the free-standing floor configuration. The photo also shows a "middle" cabinet which is no longer available. Updated product photos are coming soon.
MANUFACTURING AND SHIPPING DELAYS: Due to delays caused by COVID-19, the estimated manufacturing and shipping time for this item is 4-5 weeks.
This special order item ships via freight truck from UniNet in NY.