The UniNet IColor 600 white toner laser printer creates perfect transfers for garments, hard surfaces, labels, stationary, banners, custom marketing pieces, art reproduction, and much more.
The UniNet IColor 600 is ideal for printing heat transfers with white overprint, regular CMYK prints without white, right side reading with white underprint, optional fluorescent printing, and optional sublimation transfer printing. You can easily switch between regular and specialty cartridges so that you can complete each of your printing jobs with one machine.
What’s so unique about the IColor 600 Digital Color + White Transfer Media Printer?
- The smallest form factor and lightest weight printer available for tabloid sized printing.
- The ability to print white as an underprint AND an overprint in the same machine, in one pass, using the IColor® TransferRIP software (known as ‘A’ and ‘B’ configurations).
- The white opacity of UniNet’s unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed.
- Optional sublimation, fluorescent, security and clear toner cartridge options.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with ink based machine is necessary. The iColor 600 is a toner based system.
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Global sales, support and service direct from UniNet or its dealer network.
The IColor® 600 is an integrated solution that enables users to create exceptional apparel such as t-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags, labels and more. Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with our premium or standard heat transfer paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and true blacks.
The IColor® 600 printer features LED technology and low temperature fusing, allowing the use of an almost unlimited variety of media to print on. Combine with the IColor® premium or standard heat transfer paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and true blacks. Transfer onto delicate synthetics at 250 F° without damage to the fabric! Now you can print on media up to 11.6” x 52” (279 x 1321mm) and include graphics, text and images for banners, stationary or to transfer onto large garments. Choose either white underprint or overprint, all in one pass, with the iColor® 600 and the IColor® TransferRIP Software. Thanks to exclusive technology included in IColor® TransferRIP Software, you can print on dark or clear media without losing the vibrancy of your colors!
With IColor technology, you can print and press onto cotton, polyester, 50/50 and more! Because this is a toner based transfer system, the variety of substrates to press onto is nearly endless!
IColor® 600 Printer Benefits & Advantages
- Low cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color, fluorescent and white printing!
- Ships with a set of full toner cartridges (CMYK + White).
- Small footprint and lightweight - the IColor® 600 is the only portable full color with white tabloid solution on the market
- IColor’s® unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics for dark colored fabrics and substrates. IColor® white toner is the whitest, brightest and most opaque toner available!
- Included IColor® TransferRIP software allows for white overprint and underprint functionality in one pass. Allows for proper transfer of half tones.
- Single pass 4 color LED print technology to achieve full-color complex designs in high definition
- No need to outsource or turn away small jobs
- Eliminate set up charges and the need to hire a third party print shop to obtain high quality white printing or graphics
- No damage to delicate fabrics!
- Best durability - over 100 wash cycles.
- Virtually no maintenance required; no clogging and no daily printhead cleaning
- Mac & PC compatible for CMYK Printing. IColor TransferRIP - PC only.
- Upgrade your IColor® 600 with our optional Sublimation and Fluorescent kits! Simply swap the standard cartridges with the sublimation or fluorescent cartridges and you are ready to produce stunning sublimation or fluorescent images in no time! Also available are the IColor® security and clear toner options!
- Printing is as easy as Print, Press, and Pull!
The IColor® 600 is equipped with the technology you need to successfully showcase your brand. Capable of producing powerful and compelling marketing materials that increase brand affinity, the IColor 600 will increase profits and brand your business with ease.
Comes complete with 4 toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW) as well as a true black printing kit (toner and drum combination). Just quickly swap the black for white when you want true black printing.
Upgrade your IColor® 600 with our optional Fluorescent kit. Simply swap the standard cyan, magenta and yellow cartridge with the fluorescent cartridges and you are ready to produce stunning fluorescent images in no time! Also available are the IColor® security and clear toner options!
What we include FREE with each IColor 600 printer Order:
- One box of 100 A/B sets of IColor Select 2 Step Transfer Media in the A4 (8.27" x 11.69") size ($185 value)
- A copy of the Artwork for White Toner Transfers book by Dane Clement ($99 value)
- One 50-pack of Versa Sheen Hard Surface Transfer Paper in the 8.5" x 11" size ($39.00 value)
- One 25-pack of Silicone Overlay Sheets in the 11" x 17" size ($10.00 value)
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- 10% off supplies for 30 days
- Expert technical assistance
Download the UniNet IColor 600 brochure (pdf)
Laser printer sales are final. No returns will be accepted.
|Print Speed||Letter/A4 – up to 35 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 75,000 pg/mo.|
|Memory||Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB|
|Resolution||1200 x 600|
|Emulation||PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™|
|Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64, Server 2003; Mac®OS X 10.5 and higher|
|Interfaces||10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0|
|Multipurpose Tray||Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock|
|Paper Cassette||400-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal|
|Paper Sizes (Min./Max.)||A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive|
|Paper Weight||Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)|
|Size||(WxDxH): 17.6" x 21.7" x 14.2" (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)|
|Weight||81.6 lb. (37 kg)|
|Warranty||Three year warranty for parts and labor, a five year print head warranty and a one time fuser hot swap replacement.|