Introducing the new UNINET IColor 560 Color + White toner laser printer. The UNINET IColor 560 is the ultimate toner-based digital transfer printer offering exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass for transfer production of apparel, textile, hard surfaces, and more.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership, Plain and Simple
With its higher yield white toner cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages + full-color capabilities, the IColor 560 combines absolute versatility with a superstar performance for on-demand printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surfaces, product customization, merchandising materials, and more.
Helping You Do More With Your Brand
The UNINET IColor 560 offers everything you need to grow your business. Feature and customize your brand on garments, hard surfaces, and more in any quantity. Produce personalized items such as t-shirts, aprons, mugs, and bags, as well as non-transfer applications such as stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, window decals, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more.
Buy One Printer. Get Six Capabilities!
The IColor 560 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications (toner kit sold separately)
- Fluorescent colors and Clear (toner kit sold separately)
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities (toner sold separately)
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business
Expand your business opportunities and tap into a wide variety of market segments by transforming a wide variety of garments, accessories, and more into marketable creations. Produce stunning graphics with both color and white, in addition to optional gold or silver color printing capabilities for application to virtually any dark or light-colored textile or substrate. The printed image will result in a soft to the touch and bright-colored, and the garment can be washed over and over without damage to the transfer.
What Sets the UNINET IColor 560 Apart?
- Exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
- Gold and Silver optional toner upgrade kits available.
- IColor White Toner Higher Yield cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages extending print cycles and considerably reducing printing costs.
- WiFi as well as Airprint, WiFi direct, and NFC capable (in CYMK mode).
- Cutting-edge technology to produce digital transfers in a fast, and efficient fashion to be pressed onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textile and hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylics, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather, and more.
- Incorporated IColor ProRIP software for automated production-level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes; as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly.
- Exclusive IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software software included for oversized images like tabloid and greater.
- A toner-based system that does not require the maintenance associated with ink-based printers.
- Exceptional 2400 dpi resolution vs. the competition.
- Includes five starter CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black) cartridges and a full yield White (W) cartridge. All are all-in-one toner/drum cartridges for full color and white printing.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridge kits, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless transfer printing solution comprised of hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- The definition of “workhorse” for any startup!
Enter the World of the IColor 560
The most complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprised of hardware, software, and transfer papers in the industry.
The IColor 560 provides cost-effective fabric transfer production without the constant maintenance associated with direct-to-garment or silk-screening systems.
Get exceptional 2400 dpi resolution image quality results versus the competition combined with the IColor Transfer Papers available in a variety of sizes and textures featuring a weed-free system allowing you to affordably express your creativity.
What is the IColor ProRIP software and why would I want to use it?
Simply put, the IColor ProRIP software is the magic behind one pass printing with white as an underprint™ or an overprint™. The most important point of the IColor ProRIP software is that it allows colors to be put down in layers. Regular printer drivers only concern themselves with what the eye sees on the top layer, the RIP allows you to separately control each layer, thus giving you the ability to control not only what you see, but what is behind that top layer (typically the white layer). The IColor ProRIP gives you the unique ability to use one machine to print images with white as an underprint™ or an overprint™. You can now print vibrant colors on clear or dark media regardless of the background to which it is applied, where the white is put down first and the colors afterwards. The IColor ProRIP ‘Color Mapping’ feature also allows for ‘Reverse Printing’ when printing and transferring to garments where white is put down last. This is the only way to achieve white underprint™ and overprint™ in one pass, and you will not find another software and hardware combination on the market today that can do all of this. The software also allows for color manipulation and removal, rasterization, white opacity control, substrate color preview, cost calculation and advanced layout tools.
What's In the Box?
- UNINET IColor 560 White Toner Printer
- Starter Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black (CMYK) toner cartridges and a full-yield White cartridge. All are all-in-one toner/drum cartridges for full color and white printing.
- IColor ProRIP Transfer software (Windows only) for white overprint™ and underprint™ functionality, as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization.
- IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software (Windows only) included allowing the user to print oversized images like tabloid and greater.
We also include the following FREE Starter Kit with each IColor 560 Printer Purchase (a value of over $391.50!)**
- Free IColor Select 2-Step Transfer Paper 100-Pack in the 8.27" x 11.69" (A4) size ($185.00 value)
- Free Silicone Overlay Sheets 50-Pack in the 8.5" x 11" size ($7.50 value)
- Free Digital Stock Art book by Great Dane Graphics ($199.00 value - book cover and volume may vary)
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Expert technical support
**We reserve the right to make equivalent substitutions in our Free Starter Kit depending on our current stock.
Laser printer sales are final. All warranty claims are handled by UNINET.
|Print Speed||Up to 8 ppm on transfer paper; up to 26 ppm on standard copy paper|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 65,000 pg/mo.|
2400 x 600 dpi
Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10 (x32 & x64)
|Interfaces||10/100-TX Ethernet, Wireless LAN, High-Speed USB v2.0|
|Paper Capacity||Standard 251 sheets; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock|
|Paper Cassette||251 sheets Legal/Letter/Universal|
|Paper Sizes (Min./Max.)||Bypass Tray 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"|
|Paper Weight||Bypass Tray 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)|
|Size||15.7" x 17.7" x 13.1" (40 cm x 45 cm x 33.4 cm)|
|Weight||55 lb. (25 kg)|
|Warranty||1 year (parts and labor)|