Textured Carbon Fiber is a HTV that has a textured carbon fiber-like surface to add an extra dimension to your heat transfer designs. Textured Carbon Fiber is not a print but rather a solid color vinyl that has been "engraved" to make it look like real carbon fiber.
Textured Carbon Fiber Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends, lycra, wool and linen
- Sticky backing sheet makes weeding and repositioning easy
- Roll width is 14.5"
- Thickness is 12 mils (300 microns)
- Recommended cutter blade: 60°
- Cannot be layered
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice
- Roll lengths of 15' or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube
Click to view a larger sample