Siser Holographic heat transfer vinyl contains "crystal chips" that will add depth and dimension to your designs based on the lighting and viewing angle. Siser Holographic HTV is also great for making "faux" rhinestone designs by cutting rhinestone sized circles using rhinestoning software. We also offer Siser Holographic in 12" x 20" sheets.
Siser Holographic Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends and leather
- CPSIA Certified so it's safe for children's apparel
- Backing sheet is sticky so it's good for small letters and details
- Gloss finish
- Will not stretch
- Layering is not recommended
- The actual roll width is 19.5" with an acceptable variance of +/- 1/8"
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Roll lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be hand rolled and tubeless.
**The "Spectrum" style has a line across the roll every 2-3 feet where the pattern repeats itself. This is not a defect. For this reason "Spectrum" is only available in rolls and not individual sheets. Sorry, no requests for sections without the repeating line.
Click to view a larger sample