Siser EasySubli heat transfer vinyl is an innovative new HTV that allows you to use a sublimation printer to add full color designs onto light or dark colored polyester and cotton fabrics.
Siser EasySubli heat transfer vinyl sheets can be used with any brand of sublimation printer and ink but it was formulated to use with Sawgrass printers and inks for the best results.
Masking is not required for one piece designs. For multi-piece designs use Siser EasySubli Mask sheets.
Siser EasySubli HTV Roll Specifications:
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester and cotton/poly blends
- CPSIA certified so it's safe for children's clothing
- Application temperature is 311° F (155° C)
- Thickness: 220 microns (8.66 mils)
- Requires sublimation inks (no inkjet or laser)
- Not layerable
- Actual roll width is 19.6"
Please note that roll lengths of 15 feet or more will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Smaller lengths will be hand rolled and tubeless. All rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
Custom roll width slitting is not available for this product.