Siser BlackBoard™ is a thin, chalkboard-like heat transfer vinyl that you can draw on with chalk. When your done, just wipe it off with a damp cloth or run it through the wash and it's ready to be written on again. Siser BlackBoard™ is also CPSIA certified so it's safe for children's apparel.
Here are some fun ideas for Siser BlackBoard:
- Thought, mood or joke of the day tshirt
- Daily specials for food and drinks for restaurants
- Name tags for shirts, drink koozies and other items
- Party games such as word or picture guess, hangman, etc.
- Honey-Do list tshirt
Siser BlackBoard can be applied to: 100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends.
- Finish: Matte
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (3.5/1000")
- Roll Width: 14.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- 1/8"
- Stretchability: Low
- Composition: PU (polyurethane)
- Backing Sheet: Pressure sensitive (sticky)
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron
- Can be layered
Compatible Chalks: Standard "classroom" or sidewalk chalks only. Do not use chalk crayons, chalk markers, dry erase or other markers.
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
- Roll lengths of 15 feet or more will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be tubeless.