Clearance Sale ~ Save 20%! We will no longer be offering this item. Availability is limited to our current stock. Please note that clearance sale items are not returnable.
Siser BlackBoard 15" By-The-Foot heat transfer vinyl is a thin, chalkboard-like, HTV that you can draw on with chalk. When your done, just wipe it off with a damp cloth or run it through the wash and it's ready to be written on again. Siser BlackBoard is also CPSIA certified so it's safe for children's apparel.
Here are some fun ideas for Siser BlackBoard:
- Thought, mood or joke of the day tshirt
- Daily specials for food and drinks for restaurants
- Name tags for shirts, drink koozies and other items
- Party games such as word or picture guess, hangman, etc.
- Honey-Do list tshirt
Siser BlackBoard can be applied to:
100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends.
- Finish: Matte
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (3.5/1000")
- Roll Width: 14.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- 1/8"
- Stretchability: Low
- Composition: PU (polyurethane)
- Backing Sheet: Pressure sensitive (sticky)
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron
- Can be layered
Standard "classroom" or sidewalk chalks only. Do not use chalk crayons, chalk markers, dry erase or other markers.
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
- Roll lengths of 15 feet or more will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be tubeless.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.