The Lumina 7038 Series Laminate is designed to protect printed and cut graphics from UV exposure, chemicals, and abrasion. It is ideal for general purpose applications that require a medium-term outdoor durability. It can be paired with the Lumina 7238 Series print media and other calendered adhesive vinyls such as the Lumina 4200 Series. Not for use over cast vinyls.
Lumina 7038 Series Laminate Specifications:
- Vinyl technology: calendered
- Thickness: 3 mil (3/1000")
- Roll width: 20" and 30" with an acceptable variance of +/- .25".
- Roll Length: 25 yards (75 feet) and 50 yards (150 feet)
- Color: clear
- Finish: gloss, luster, and matte
- Outdoor durability: 4 years
- Adhesive: clear permanent
- Liner: 80# PE kraft
- Conformability: flat and simple curves
- Usage: indoor and outdoor
- Laminate: cold
- Wet apply: No
- Minimum application temp: 50° F