Clearance Sale - Save 50%! This item has been discontinued by FDC Graphic Films. Availability is limited to our current stock. It will eventually be replaced by a new product. Clearance sale items are not returnable.
The FDC 2700 Series is a cast fluorescent vinyl film designed for producing graphics and signage requiring medium-term (up to 2 years) durability. This product features a unique colorant system for superior visual appeal and exceptional opacity, providing dynamic graphics accents.
- Film thickness: 2.0 mil. (2/1000")
- Finish: Gloss
- Durability: 2 Years
- Conformability: Flat, simple curves, and corrugation.
- Adhesive: Permanent/Clear
- Application range: Minimum 40°F
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Quantity discount pricing is on a single color, per roll basis.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube.
- By the foot lengths under 15 feet are not returnable.
- Orders for 150 feet (50 yards) will ship directly from FDC Graphic Films in South Bend, IN. Please allow 1-3 extra days for delivery.
- Factory stock roll sizes are 30 feet (10 yards) and 150 feet (50 yards).
Color Choices:The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.