The HIX SwingMan 20 Twin 16" x 20" digital heat press offers increased production without taking up valuable workspace thanks to it's dual lower platen design.
With the HIX SwingMan 20 Twin heat press, users can layout one garment or substrate while the heat press is applying the transfer on the other lower platen. Dual self-leveling lower platens remain stationary while the upper heating element swivels between the two platens, eliminating risk of transfer or substrate movement associated with some shuttle systems.
- Heavy-duty 16"x20" swing-away upper platen
- Twin lower platens for increased production
- Digital time & temperature control
- Applies transfers on items up to 1-3/4" thick
- Full pressure adjustment
- Lifetime warranty on heating element. One year warranty on components.
- Electrical specifications: 120 volts//1750 watts/14.5 amps
- Heat press weight 231 lbs.
- Shipping weight 271 lbs.
- Ships by truck in 2 boxes.
- Made in the USA
|Platen size||16 x 20 in|
|Power||14.5 Amps / 1750 Watts|
|Shipping dimensions||Crate Size 49 x 43 x 35 in|
|Shipping weight||171 lbs + Crating|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on heating element and 1-year warranty on components|
|Multiple time settings||No|
|Optional lower platens||No|