The HIX SwingMan 20 digital heat press represents a new generation and standard in heat press design. The SwingMan 20 heat press features a 16"x20" heat platen with a swing-away design and standard lifetime warranty on it's cast-in heating element. Standard features on the HIX SwingMan 20 include digital timer reading in both minutes and seconds, digital temperature settings with range up to 450°F, full range repeatable pressure adjustments for items up to 1-3/4" thick, sleek design and over-center lever providing easy lock down.
The HIX Swingman 20 digital heat press separates itself from the competition with it's ability to apply up to 1200 lbs. of downward force with very little effort. Now you can press ceramic tiles, puff transfers, hot split transfers, glass cutting boards, rhinestones, nail heads, and more while using only one hand. The full-sized HIX SwingMan 20 swing-away press is a must have for any serious sublimation or heat transfer shop.
HIX SwingMan 20 Features:
- Heavy-duty 16"x20" swing away platen
- Digital time, temperature & pressure readout
- Use for all types of transfers on items up to 1-3/4" thick
- Full pressure adjustment
- Safer swing-away design
- Lifetime warranty on heating element. One year warranty on the components
- Electrical: 110 volts, 14.5 amps, 1750 watts
- Optional 220v power supply upgrade available
- Weight 99 lbs.
Special Order: This is a special order item that ships directly from HIX Corp in Kansas. Please note that special order items are not returnable.