The HIX S-650 semi-automatic 16" x 20" digital heat press is the most reliable auto-opening heat transfer machine on the market. Requiring no air compressor feed, the HIX S-650 heat press utilizes an electronic release mechanism with a gas shock assist to guarantee opening at the end of the print cycle. With the added feature of digital pressure readout, operators can get consistent pressure between different substrates instead of relying on feel and guess work.
Hands free opening saves time and effort allowing the operator to apply more transfers in a shift with less effort than a traditional heat transfer press. Direct-To-Garment applications are also a large driving force in the success of the auto-open feature, allowing you the freedom of loading your printer while the last print is curing, eliminating any risk of scorching or compromising transfer quality due to overheating.
- Platen size 16" x 20"
- Full Pressure control
- Digital time, temperature & prressure read-Out
- Gas shock lift system
- No air compressor feed required
- Interchangeable lower platens with quick release pin
- Automatically opens at the end of the press cycle using a proprietary mechanical latch system.
- Quick release mechanism allows manual override of the auto-opening cycle
- Floating lower platen, elevated arm for higher pressure
- Lifetime warranty on heating element. One year warranty on components.
- Electrical specifications: 120 volts/14.5 amps/1750 watts
- Heat press weight: 82 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 95 lbs.
- Made in the USA
|Platen size||16 x 20 in|
|Power||14.5 Amps / 1750 Watts|
|Shipping dimensions||33 x 21 x 18 in|
|Shipping weight||95 lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on heating element and 1-year warranty on components|
|Multiple time settings||No|
|Optional lower platens||Yes|