The HIX N-680D 15"x15" semi-automatic heat press helps to reduce operator fatigue in long production runs. The HIX N-680D is also a good choice for heavy traffic tourist retail shops where numerous garment types, such as sweats and T-shirts, are continuously being produced.
The HIX N-680D is a commercial grade air operated machine which features a long lasting pneumatic air cylinder lift system, a stronger air valve for faster clamping, and bushings at hinge points for durability. This all makes this machine more suitable for extra high volume work.
When the HIX N-680D upper platen is lowered by hand, it trips a micro switch just before closure which triggers the machine to take over applying your preset pressure. At the end of the preset press time, the machine will opens automatically. Because it is air operated, you can set the amount of pressure on the machine and it will adjust automatically to the product no matter what the thickness.
Air compressor and water separation trap required.
Note: Special order heat presses, including this model, are not returnable for a refund.
- Platen size 15" x 15"
- Pre-press switch
- Digital timer is adjustable up to 999 seconds
- Full adjustable pneumatic pressure control up to 89 psi
- Digital temperature adjustable to 450F
- Automatic cycle starts when the handle is lowered
- Long lasting pneumatic air cylinder lift system
- Applies all types of transfers on items up to 3/4" thick
- Air compressor and water separation trap required.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element. One year on components.
- Electrical specifications: 120 volts/12.5 amps/1500 watts
- Shipping weight: 126 lbs.