The HIX N-880 16" x 20" semi-automatic heat press helps to reduce operator fatigue in long production runs. The HIX N-880 is also a good choice for heavy traffic tourist retail shops where numerous garment types, such as sweats and T-shirts, are continuously being produced.
The HIX N-880 is a commercial grade air operated machine which features a long lasting pneumatic air cylinder lift system, a stronger air valve for faster clamping, and bushings at hinge points for durability. This all makes this machine more suitable for extra high volume work.
When the HIX N-880 upper platen is lowered by hand, it trips a micro switch just before closure which triggers the machine to take over applying your preset pressure. At the end of the preset press time, the machine will opens automatically. Because it is air operated, you can set the amount of pressure on the machine and it will adjust automatically to the product no matter what the thickness.
Air compressor and water separation trap required.
- Platen size 16" x 20"
- Pre-press switch
- Digital timer is adjustable up to 999 seconds
- Full adjustable pneumatic pressure control up to 89 psi
- Digital temperature adjustable to 450F
- Automatic cycle starts when the handle is lowered
- Long lasting pneumatic air cylinder lift system
- Applies all types of transfers on items up to 3/4" thick
- Air compressor and water separation trap required.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element. One year on components.
- Electrical specifications: 120 volts/14.5 amps/1750 watts
- Voltage upgrade to 220 volts available
- Heat press weight: 114 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 137 lbs.
- Made in the USA
|Platen size||16 x 20 in|
|Power||14.5 Amps / 1750 Watts|
|Shipping dimensions||41 x 20 x 15 in|
|Shipping weight||137 lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on heating element and 1-year warranty on components|
|Multiple time settings||No|
|Optional lower platens||Yes|