The commercial-grade HIX HT400P Digital Heat Press sets the standard in the manual heat press industry because of its ruggedness, durability, and years of trouble free performance. Over 100,000 units in this series of machines have been sold throughout the world, more than any other. The HIX HT400P heat press has a 15"x15" heat platen that can apply all types of transfers on items up to 1" thick. The floating lower platen helps provide even pressure on thicker items and the new handle design provides 20% more pressure over the straight handle design.
The HIX HT400P heat press features a digital timer that is adjustable up to 999 seconds, shows time countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time, and resets when handle is raised. The calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450°F (232°C) and displays the current temperature. The easy to use open and close handle has spring assist and a full range pressure adjustment. The HIX HT400P digital heat press is ETL certified. It has a limited 1-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
Made in the USA.
- 15"x15" Heat platen
- Rugged and durable for years of trouble-free performance.
- Use to transfer onto T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, license plates, magnetic material, bags, and more.
- Opens up approximately 70º.
- Heat Platen with lower floating plate.
- Press items up to 1" thick.
- Auto-reset digital timer (up to 999 seconds).
- Full range pressure control w/digital pressure readout
- Thermometer for heat platen temperature.
- Adjustable thermostat.
- Heat indicating light.
- ETL certified (CE available).
- Lifetime warranty on heating element. One year on components.
- Electrical:120 Volt/1500 Watts/12.5 Amps