FOREVER TransferRIP, in combination with the FOREVER transfer paper media and the OKI White Toner printers, opens up incredible design opportunities for all users.
This Software enables the user to run small productions at high resolution efficiently and with a result that is even softer than screen printing on the textile. Even if it is about producing one single transfer!
Fully Automated Design-Cropping!
The most common formats, such as EPS, PSD, PDF, TIFF, JPG, can be imported easily. At the same time, the software detects alpha channels and cutting paths, creates and saves these for your images automatically.
Color Management for Professional Requirements!
With the selective white toner control, as well as the specially for FOREVER Transfer Media tuned color profiles, the user receives optimal color reproduction.
Nevertheless, the user has multiple settings such as brightness, contrast, saturation and selective color correction to adjust the image according to his personal needs.
Up to 40 % Printing Cost Savings due to Lower Toner Consumption!
This is achieved through selective reduction of white toner, rasterization and the optimal use of the textile color as a toner replacement in the design.
Tremendous Improvement of Wash Fastness!
Rasterized designs can be washed better than full scale designs, because the mechanical abrasion of the printed image is minimal in comparison.
Excellent results were especially achieved with polyester fabrics that were washed more than 40 times at 40°C without losing image quality.
5-Color Version: A 5-color version is also available with support of laser printers with 5 color channels like the OKI Pro9541wt / C941wt / ES9541wt.
The usage of the independent software is via USB-Dongle, which offers the flexibility of operating on different workstations.
- Windows-based PC. No Mac support at this time.
- Operating System Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003-2012 Server versions, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- At least Intel® Core ™ i5 processor.
- At least 2.5 GHz processor speed.
- At least 3.5 GB of memory.
- 1 GB free hard disk space for program installation, for processing, depending on the file size to be processed more.
- 1 free USB port for connecting the USB license dongle. The USB dongle must be plugged into the PC in order to use the software.
- Parallels Desktop and Oracle VirtualBox approved
- Software and Tutorial Video are on CD/DVD discs. If your PC does not have a CD/DVD drive, we suggest purchasing an external CD/DVD drive ($20-$30).
Try it before you buy! Download a free trial version.
This item is not returnable. This item is exempt from all discounts and coupons.