The FDC 2900 Series paint mask film is tough, scuff-resistant and flexible. Well suited for applications such as paint masking that require flexibility. This product has a low tack adhesive for use on large surfaces and removes cleanly, with little or no adhesive residue. This material is not designed for use in conjunction with paint baking cycles. Test on substrate before general use.
- Film thickness: 3.4 mils.
- Durability: 2 years when processed and applied correctly
- Conformability: Flat or simple curves
- Adhesive: removable
- Application range: minimum 50 degrees F.
- Available roll widths: 8", 9" 12" 15" and 24"