Conserve your cash! We have partnered with Clicklease to offer our business customers competitive and flexible lease terms for equipment orders ranging from $500 to $15,000.
Equipment Financing Steps:
- Browse our web site and place the desired items in the shopping cart to determine the total amount to be financed. The equipment portion of the lease purchase must be at least 80% of the total to be financed. Consumable items such as vinyl, transfer paper, toner cartridges, etc. can be included in the order but cannot represent more than 20% of the total to be financed. Generally we recommend that you finance only equipment and buy consumables separately.
- Submit an online credit application to Clicklease. It will only take a few minutes to complete and you will find out if you are approved, and for how much, immediately!
- You can then select the payment terms that best fit your budget, review the terms of the lease, and sign the eDocs provided by Clicklease.
- Once the signed eDocs are submitted to Clicklease, submit your order on our website choosing the "Pre-Approved Lease" payment option.
- We will then submit your order invoice to Clicklease for payment. Once a payment confirmation is received from Clicklease, we will process and ship your order.
Clicklease is required to collect sales tax in all 50 states and will add sales tax to all lease agreements. If you are sales tax exempt, you must provide a tax exempt certificate directly to Clicklease. Tax exempt certificates that you have on file will us are not valid for Clicklease agreements. If our shopping cart adds sales tax to your online order, it will be removed before the invoice is submitted to Clicklease.
Bring Your Own Financing
If you like to work with a specific finance company or your local bank, no problem. Please let us know of your intentions and have your bank or leasing company contact us once you are approved.
Advantages of Financing:
- Improve Cash Flow Business owners know the importance of cash flow! Cash flow allows a business to make better investment decisions which can lead to the success of a corporation.
- 100% Tax Deductible Financing equipment is 100% tax deductible. The IRS 179 Tax Code allows a business to deduct the full purchase price for equipment purchased or financed in the current tax year. Please consult with your tax professional for complete details.
- Bank Relationship Keep lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build your credentials with any bank.
- Affordable Payment Choose from a variety of payment terms to ensure the best fit for your business. Rates will depend on how long you have been in business and your credit rating.