This is our like new, office demo unit. It is set up with the CMMYK ink configuration. It has hardly been used. Included with the printer are the partially used ink cartridges, VersaStudio software, and all the accessories that come with a new unit. The printer is out of warranty but we will fully demonstrate the printer for you so you know it works. Floor stand is optional. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY AT OUR SAINT CHARLES, IL OFFICE.
Includes the Eco-Sol Max CMMYK ink set (partially used). Grow your business with the Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 Desktop Eco-Solvent Printer/Cutter. The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 creates high-quality eco-solvent prints in a compact 20" size. It's the perfect print and cut solution for making tshirts, stickers, labels, posters, decals and more.
Create Print and Cut Graphics with One Roland Machine
Not only does the Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 print up to 1440 dpi in durable eco-solvent inks, it cuts them as well. Now you can print full color graphics on a wide variety of media substrates and precisely contour cut to the edges of your printed designs.
Graphics Made Simple with Easy RIP Software and Operation
The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 printer/cutter has been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel for operating your device, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software for managing all your print and cut output. With a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface and powerfully simple RIP production tools, it takes all the complexity out of digital printing.
Three Ink Configuration Choices Including Metallic Silver or White Ink
The BN-20 offers three different Eco-Sol MAX ink configurations. It is important to note that once an ink configuration choice is made, it cannot be changed for the life of the machine.
- CMMYK (this item) is the best overall choice for standard printing and daily use. It features one Cyan (C), two Magenta (M), one Yellow (Y), and one Black (K) ink cartridge.
- CMYK + Metallic offers the versatility of adding a metallic print option. The Metallic Silver can be printed on its own or combined with CMYK to produce metallic and pearlescent colors.
- CMYK + White opens the door to printing on clear and reflective substrates.
Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 Specification Highlights:
- One-Year Trouble-Free Warranty from Roland
- Printing method: Piezoelectric inkjet
- Print Resolution 1440 dpi max
- Ink Cartridges: Roland Eco-Sol MAX 220cc only
- Cutting force: 30 to 300gf
- Cutting speed: 0.4" to 5.9" per second
- Media width range: 5.9" to 20.3"
- Maximum print/cut width: 18.9"
- Media thickness: up to 39 mil printing with liner and 16 mil cutting with liner
- Maximum roll weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Connectivity: USB
- Dimensions: 39.2" W x 23" D x 11.5" H
- Weight: 79.4 lbs.
Review the full specifications on the Roland website.
Download the Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 brochure (pdf).
- Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 Printer/Cutter
- Partially full Eco-Sol Max Ink Set including Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y) and Black (K)
- Cleaning cartridge
- Power cord and USB cable
- Blade holder and blade
- Roland VersaWorks RIP software, Windows driver, and utility software (Windows only)
- Users Manual
- Bottle of cleaning fluid
- Cleaning swabs
- Two sample rolls of Lumina adhesive vinyl for test prints and calibration
|Roland VersaWorks 6 Software System Requirements|
|Operating system||Windows® 10, 11 (32/64-bit)|
|Windows® 8.1 (32/64-bit)|
|Windows® 7 Professional / Ultimate (32/64-bit)|
|CPU||Intel® Core™2 Duo, 2.0 GHz or faster recommended|
|RAM||2 GB or more recommended|
|Video card and monitor||A resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 or more recommended|
|Free hard-disk space||40 GB or more recommended|
|Hard-disk file system||NTFS format|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other requirements||Ethernet or USB port
Internet connection and web browser to use Roland@NET
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
Return Policy: Printer sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that the Roland VersaStudio BN-20 printer/cutter meets your needs prior to placing an order. Warranty is handled by Roland DGA in California with our assistance if needed. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.