DecoFilm Soft Metallics is a heat transfer vinyl film that offers a smooth, soft metallic finish that is also stretchy and durable. DecoFilm Soft Metallics are available in many popular colors, finishes and patterns with many more coming soon. The sticky pressure sensitive backing sheet offers easy weeding and repositioning.
More photos coming soon! In the meantime, download the DecoFilm Soft Metallic Instructions under the "Application" tab to see all the styles.
DecoFilm Soft Metallics can be applied to the following fabrics:
Cotton, uncoated polyester, fabric blends, polyester/acrylic and similar fabrics. Not suitable for nylon or treated and dyed fabrics.
- The white color is translucent and garment colors will show through.
- The following colors are translucent in some areas and any color garment will show through: Green/Black Camo, Earthtone Camo, Grey Camo, and Blue/Black Camo.
- Material thickness: 3 mils (75 microns)
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be tubeless.
*The Silver, Gold and Red Holoshine have a line running throughout the roll about 5"-6" from one end the roll where the iridescence pattern repeats itself.