With all the uncertainty in our country today, we wanted to keep you up to date with the current status of our business.
On March 20th, Governor Pritzker issued an Executive Order requiring all Illinois residents to stay at home until April 7th. This stay-at-home order has recently been extended until April 30th. The Executive Order allows certain businesses deemed as "essential" to remain open for business. One of the types of businesses that can remain open are those that "supply products needed for people to work from home" (Section 1;12m). We serve many home-based businesses across the country and we will continue to support you during this difficult time.
Read Governor Pritzker's Executive Order (opens a new window)
Steps we are taking to keep our employees and customers safe:
- We have suspended the local customer pickup option until further notice. All orders must be shipped at this time. To help offset the cost, we are offering free shipping for all orders over $50.
- No visitors are being allowed to enter our facility.
- We are practicing proper social distancing with all desks and workstations being located at least 6 feet apart.
- All employees are required to wash their hands upon entering our facility.
- Common surfaces are being sanitized on a daily basis.
- Shortened business hours as dictated by demand.
Product Availability and Vendor Shut Downs: At this time we have adequate inventory for most products. That being said, some of our suppliers are located in states that are completely shut down and are closed at this time.
- Stahls Hotronix - No heat presses can be drop shipped at this time. We have limited stock of the most popular models.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call during our regular business hours or send us a message through the Contact Us form.
Stay healthy and safe!