Cadlink's Digital Factory v.10 OKI Edition RIP software offers unmatched production and workflow management for your OKI white toner printer. The Digital Factory v.10 OKI Edition RIP software will help you maximize your white toner investment by offering you complete control over color management and print job automation.
Cadlink Digital Factory v.10 OKI Edition Highlights:
- Advanced color management and print quality
- "No Ink" production (also knows as rasterization) improves the feel of the graphics, improves color fastness and saves toner. No-Ink patterns include holes and stripes that automatically adjust in size based on image transparency
- "Knock Out" color removal
- Many built-in transfer paper profiles including FOREVER, Neenah Image Clip and more
- Multiple work queues
- Send jobs directly to queues from widely-used design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop and Corel.
- Optimized RIP and print speeds
- Most file types are supported including seamless .pdf workflow support.
Cadlink Digital Factory v.10 OKI Edition Specifications:
- Supports the following OKI printers: C3xx Series, C6xx, C7xx, C8xx Series, C843 Series, C711WT, C8432WT, Pro 7411WT, and Pro 9420WT. This software does not support other models or brands.
- Windows 10, 8 and 7 support (32 & 64 bit). No Mac support.
- Package includes a software installer DVD disc and a USB dongle that must be plugged in during use.
Download the Cadlink Digital Factory v.10 OKI Edition brochure for full details.
Please note: Software sales are final. No returns will be accepted. Please make sure that the software is compatible with your OKI printer and meets your needs prior to purchase. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-888-330-6172.