We Offer Fast Shipping using UPS, FedEx and USPS Services
Orders are processed, packed and shipped Monday through Friday. We are closed on the weekends.
- UPS Ground and FedEx Home Delivery shipments, including orders that qualify for free shipping, will ship same day for in-stock orders placed by 3:30 pm Central. We will continue to process and pack orders until our UPS and FedEx pickups takes place. In many instances, orders placed after our 3:30 pm order cut-off time may still ship same day.
- UPS Express orders placed by 4:00 pm Central will ship same-day for in-stock orders. UPS Express orders include those shipped by overnight, two-day and three-day shipping options.
- In most cases, USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail orders ship the next business day. This is due to the local mail delivery/pickup route which generally serves our facility in the morning hours.
Occasionally there may be days when we will not be able to ship orders received before the daily cut-off time. If this situation occurs, we will post a notification on our home page and notify affected customers by email.
The following services offer residential Saturday delivery at no extra charge:
- FedEx Home Delivery will deliver to residences on Saturday, and in some areas, on Sunday
- UPS Ground delivers on Saturday to the following major metropolitan areas
- First Class and Priority Mail from the United States Postal Service
UPS Next Day Air with Saturday Delivery (Additional Fee by Phone):
Unfortunately our website does not offer the Saturday Delivery option for a UPS Next Day Air shipment. If you place a UPS Next Day Air order on a Friday and need it delivered on Saturday, please call our Customer Service team at 888-330-6172 to add the Saturday Delivery option. There is a $16.00 additional fee per package for the Saturday Delivery service.
Free UPS or FedEx Ground Shipping for orders over $149.00!
Specialty Graphics Supply is pleased to offer our customers free UPS Ground shipping for all orders over $149.00. The free shipping option will automatically be selected for qualifying online orders.
We will use UPS Ground by default but if you would prefer to have your order shipped by FedEx Home Delivery/Ground, please indicate your preference in the order "Comments" field. Please be aware that FedEx Ground picks up earlier in the evening than UPS. We reserve the right to change carriers in order to get the shipment out same-day.
Free Shipping Terms:
- Customers can expect to receive their order within 1-5 business days depending on their proximity to our warehouse located in Saint Charles, Illinois. Most customers will receive their order within 1-3 business days. See the delivery time maps below.
- Free shipping qualification is determined by the net order subtotal total (after any coupons or discounts are applied and before sales tax).
- If an ordered item is out out stock and expected to return to stock within 2 business days, the entire order will be held so it can be shipped complete. We will contact the customer by phone or email if this situation arises.
- Free shipping is offered to ship-to addresses located in the continental USA only. Free shipping is not offered for orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Should the customer return the item(s), the shipping charge that we incurred to ship the original order may be deducted from the refund.
- For our mutual protection, a delivery signature will be required for all vinyl cutter, laser printer, heat press and supply orders over $500 in value.
- Not valid for some drop shipped special orders.
- Certain heavy or oversize items may require a shipping surcharge.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel the free shipping offer at any time.
UPS is our standard shipper if your order qualifies for free ground shipping.
- UPS Ground delivers to both commercial and residential addresses.
- UPS Ground delivers to commercial and residential addresses Monday through Friday. UPS Ground now delivers on Saturday to the following major metropolitan areas. This list will constantly be expanding as UPS Ground moves towards Saturday delivery in all areas.
- To determine a likely delivery date using UPS Ground, do not include the day that the package was picked up at our facility or Saturdays or Sundays.
- For example: We ship a package to a customer on Monday that normally takes 2 business days for delivery, the customer can expect to receive the package on Wednesday. The day the package is picked up from our warehouse does not count as the first shipping day.
UPS Ground Shipping Time:
**The time displayed are a general representation of transit time for UPS Ground shipments
If you need an in-stock item fast, we offer great negotiated express rates from UPS. UPS Express orders must be placed by 4:00 pm Central (that's 5:00 pm Eastern and 2:00 pm Pacific) in order to be shipped the same-day. Please note that items that require drop shipping from the manufacturer may not ship out the same day.
Please visit the UPS website to review complete shipping and delivery commitment details.
UPS Express Delivery Times:
UPS Next Day Air - Next business day (Monday through Friday only) delivery by 10:30 am - 12:00 pm noon, or end of day, depending on destination.
UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. - Next business day overnight delivery available as early as 8:00 am to most major cities in the U.S. or by 9:30 am to most other cities.
UPS 2nd Day Air - Delivery by the end of the second business day (Monday through Friday only). Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.
UPS 3 Day Select - Delivery by the end of the third business day (Monday through Friday only).
UPS Next Day Air with Saturday Delivery (Additional Fee):
Unfortunately our website does not offer the Saturday Delivery option for a UPS Next Day Air shipment. If you place a UPS Next Day Air order on a Friday and need it delivered on Saturday, please call our Customer Service team at 888-330-6172 to add the Saturday Delivery option. There is a $16.00 fee per package for the Saturday Delivery service.
FedEx Home Delivery/Ground:
The map above is a general representation of transit times. In limited areas, transit times may differ between shipments to commercial and residential destinations. For specific transit time information from our zip code 60174 to yours, please go to the Get Rates & Transit Times calculator on the FedEx.com website.
FedEx Home Delivery is for residential addresses and delivers Monday through Saturday (excluding holidays). Sunday residential deliveries are available in the "hash marked" areas on the service map above.
If you choose the FedEx Home Delivery option and the FedEx address verification system identifies your ship-to address as a commercial address, a FedEx Ground shipping label will automatically be printed. FedEx Ground delivers to commercial addresses Monday through Friday.
UPS/FedEx Late Package Guarantee:
If a UPS or FedEx package delivery is late, we can request a refund for the shipping charges on your behalf for up to 15 days after the original package ship date. It is the customer's responsibility to inform us of a late delivery within a timely manner. Shipping refund requests made after the 15 day refund window will not be honored.
Once we receive a shipping refund request from a customer, we will submit the claim to UPS or FedEx for review. If approved, we will issue a refund to the customer via the same payment method used for the order. Please allow up to 5 business days for refunds to be issued.
Please note that shipping delays due to inclement weather are not covered under UPS's late package guarantee and no refund or adjustment will be issued. Please understand that this is the carrier's policy and not ours.
Review current UPS Service Alerts that may be affecting shipments.
Review current FedEx Service Alerts that may be affecting shipments.
USPS First Class Mail & Priority Mail:
We are pleased to offer First Class Mail and Priority Mail from the United States Postal Service as a lower cost shipping option. From our experience, we find the delivery time can range from 1-7 business days regardless of the delivery times stated by the USPS. If you have a time sensitive project to complete, we would recommend choosing a UPS shipping option.
Orders shipping through the USPS may be picked up the next business day (Monday through Friday) after tracking information is provided via email. This is due to a morning pickup schedule by our local USPS letter carrier.
Please be aware of Postal Service holidays which can affect delivery times.
We do not consider a USPS Priority Mail package to be lost and eligible for replacement until at least 8 business days have passed since the last tracking update was posted on USPS.com.
Customer Pickup at our Saint Charles, Illinois Warehouse:
We are pleased to offer a customer pickup option for our local customers. Please keep in mind that we are a shipping warehouse and not a retail store. All orders must be placed at least one hour ahead of time through our website. Orders placed in person in our warehouse may incur a $15.00 rush order fee.
Local customers can choose the "Customer Pickup" shipping option during the online checkout process. Orders will be ready for pickup in one hour from the time the order is submitted. Orders can be picked up between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 3:00 pm Central will be ready for pickup after 9:00 am the next business day. Orders must be picked up within five business days from the time the order is placed. Orders not picked up within 5 business days will be cancelled and a 20% restock fee will be deducted from the refund or billed to the customer's account. The restock fee must be paid before any further orders can be processed.
Identification Required for New Customers
If you are a new customer placing your first pickup order, please be advised that the credit card holder will be required to pick up the order and provide identification. We will not release the order to third parties. We are going to ask to see your driver’s license and the credit card that was used for the online transaction. If they don’t match the online order information, we will not be able to release the order to you. Unfortunately credit card fraud is a growing problem for us and this is the only way that we can protect ourselves and credit card account holders.
Illinois sales tax of 8% will be added to all orders placed by out of state customers that choose the customer pickup option.
Our warehouse location:
Specialty Graphics Supply Inc.
3875 Commerce Drive
Saint Charles, IL 60174
Pickup hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Central.
Other Important Shipping Information:
Resellers: We will do our best to ship large sheet or roll stocking orders the same day but in some cases orders may require an extra business day to prepare and ship your order.
Change of Shipping Address:
Due to credit card fraud issues, post shipment address changes can only be initiated with UPS or FedEx by our staff. Customers can no longer re-route shipments to another address without our consent. All shipping address change requests will be subject to identity verification plus a $20 service fee per package. If you need to change your address, please call 1-888-330-6172. New customers will be asked to provide a copy of a valid driver's license and a copy of the credit card used online as proof of identity.
Address Correction Fee:
UPS charges us a $16.00 service fee for address corrections. If we are invoiced by UPS or FedEx for an address correction due to an improper or incomplete address provided by the customer, the service fee will be invoiced to the customer.
We are located in Saint Charles, Illinois but serve the entire United States via UPS and USPS shipping services. We do not ship internationally.
Delivery Signatures: For our mutual protection, a delivery signature will be required for all equipment (vinyl cutter, laser printer, heat press) orders and supply orders valued at $500 or more. Please make sure that someone will be available to sign for package(s) on the scheduled delivery day.
Returns: Please view our return policy by clicking here.