Specialty Glitter is a dazzling and unique heat transfer vinyl which will add brilliance and shine to any apparel design. Specialty Glitter is available in the 29 popular colors shown below.
Specialty Glitter can be applied to the following fabrics:
100% Cotton, 100% polyester and all cotton/polyester blends.
Specialty Glitter Characteristics:
- The most brilliant of all the Glitter materials we carry.
- Has a "sandy" or grainy feel to it.
- Release sheet (backing) is sticky which is good for small letters and graphics.
- Limited stretchability.
- Thickness: 13 mils. (13/1000"). A 60° vinyl cutter blade is required to cut this material.
1. Specialty Glitter is similar to Siser Glitter (not VideoFlex Glitter) and GlitterFlex Ultra from Specialty Materials.
2. Actual product color swatches are now featured in the new Siser Color Guide.
3. The actual width of the material varies between 19.5" - 20".
4. Prior testing is recommended before layering Specialty Glitter on top of another heat transfer vinyl.
5. Store rolls upright in a cool dry place to prevent the material from separating from the the backing sheet.
Color Name Conversion:
We recently changed the names of some of the colors to be consistent with our suppliers. Here are the old color names and the corresponding new color names:
OLD NAME > NEW NAME
Diamond Dust > Silver
Rainbow > Light Multi
Black Onyx > Black
Gun Metal > Black Silver
Hawkeye > Black Gold
Gold Rush > Gold
Root Beer > Bronze
Orange Dream > Copper
Ruby Red > Red
Flamingo Pink > Blush
Cherry Bomb > Cherry
Purple Haze > Purple
Deep Purple > Eggplant
Midnight Blue > Sapphire
Cool Blue > Blue
Island Blue > Aqua
Parrot Green > Light Green