Laser 1 Opaque
Laser 1 Opaque Heat Transfer Papers are designed for both oil and oil-less laser copiers and laser printers for the heat transfer of high-resolution photographs and images to dark t-shirts, sweatshirts, mousepads, coasters, puzzles, handbags, binders, padfolios, paper, leather, magnets, wood veneer and more. Choose garments that have a tight weave. This is particularly important when transferring to sweatshirts. Works great with contour cutting vinyl cutters such as the Roland GX-24 or Graphtec CE5000-60.
1. Print image right reading.
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer.
1. Prepare the surface by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
1. Peel the backer sheet off of the paper (LASER 1 OPAQUE® Heat Transfer Paper).
2. Place the printed image on top of the garment with the image facing up (right
reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet.
4. Cover the ironing sheet with a single layer of fabric.
5. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
6. Peel the ironing sheet off once cold in a smooth even motion.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting. Do not iron directly on the transferred area. IMPORTANT: Heat presses vary in accuracy. The sellers and manufactures maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has proven to be defective.
Store unused transfer sheets in a cool dry place. Keep them sealed in the zip lock sleeve that they came in to protect them from moisture and dirt.
As with all transfers, always perform a test application on the intended garment before going into production.