The KNK Zing cutter incorporates the newest electronics with quieter motors, faster speeds and highest cutting force of any cutter in its class with a whopping 750 grams of down force! The KNK Zing ships with a full version of the popular Make the Cut™ software for Windows XP - Windows 8. Easy accepts vinyl in the standard 15" width to minimize waste!
- KNK Zing is your open source creation solution! No cartridges required!
- Extremely Compact: At 4.75″ tall, 6.25″ deep and less than two feet wide, the KNK Zing accepts materials up to 18" wide with a maximum cutting width of 14". No need to have standard 15" wide vinyl rolls slit down to fit in the machine!
- Super strong with 750 grams of force, the KNK Zing can cut a larger range of materials – vinyl, cardstock, fabric, thin chipboard, rhinestone rubber, craft plastic and much more!
- Print and Cut with built-in Laser alignment, the KNK Zing performs quick and precise print-and-cuts.
- Bundled with Make The Cut software, featuring a simplified interface, the KNK Zing is the easiest computer-connected cutter to learn and use. Click here to find out more about Make the Cut™ software.
- Includes ZingSpeak which enables the user to control all adjustments and movements by voice commands.
- Newest model with three feed wheels enabling the Zing to cut 4" and 12" wide vinyl without the need for a cutting mat.
When comparing the price of the KNK Zing to cartridge based machines, you will find that the cartridges and machine will quickly add up to more than our heavy-duty cutting system. Our software driven machine allows for design flexibility, image sizing, scanning and altering existing files. Design Freely with the KNK Zing!
- Comes with:
1 Blade holder
1 12″x12″ Sticky mat
1 Standard 45° Blade and spring
1 Thick Material 60° Blade and spring
1 USB Cable
1 Power adapter
1 Test Pen, two pen inserts and spring
Registration card for downloading the Make-The-Cut software
Optional Vinyl Starter Kit Choices: