Credit Card Fraud Prevention
We take credit card fraud seriously! To protect ourselves and credit card holders from credit card fraud, we closely review each online order for potential credit card or PayPal fraud. Online payment fraud is a growing problem and we are committed to following the credit card industry's recommended best practices in order to reduce our risk and help keep our prices low for our customers.
Orders with the following characteristics cannot be processed through our website:
- The credit card billing address provided does not match the credit card holder's mailing address on file with the card issuing bank.
- The credit card security code provided does not match the security code on the card.
- Orders containing incomplete bill-to information such as phone numbers, email addresses, etc...
- Orders that originate from outside the USA.
- Orders placed using a credit card issued by a non-US bank.
- Orders over $200.00 shipping to an "Unconfirmed" PayPal address. Click here to learn how to "Confirm" an address with PayPal.
Recommended online ordering guidelines for the fastest service:
- The credit card billing address and ship-to address should be the same whenever possible. If we are shipping to a company or work address, please provide the company name in the proper ship-to field for proper shipping label addressing.
- Provide us with a "paid" email address as a contact method such as Comcast, AOL, AT&T, company domain, etc. High dollar value orders placed by new customers using a "free" email address (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) will be canceled unless the credit card billing address and ship-to addresses are the same.
While we do not ship internationally, we can ship your order to any address or freight forwarder located in the USA. The only payment method that is accepted for international orders is by bank wire transfer. No credit cards or PayPal payments will be accepted from international customers.
To make an order, please place your order online using the the ship-to/freight forwarder address as both the billing and ship-to addresses as our system will not accept an international address. During the checkout process, choose the "Other Payment Method" option and put in the Comments field that you would like to make an international wire transfer. We will then contact you by email with the wire transfer instructions. Your order will be shipped once we receive confirmation from our bank that your wire transfer payment has been received.
For orders less than $1000.00US, a $20 wire transfer fee will be added to your order. This fee is waived for orders of $1000.00US or more.
If our risk management department determines that the credit card or PayPal risk is high on an individual order, the transaction will be canceled and the customer will be asked to resubmit the order after making the proper credit card or PayPal corrections or pay for the order using an alternative payment method.
If you have questions regarding our credit card fraud prevention policies, please feel free to call us at 888-330-6172 toll-free. Thank you.