- Finish varies between different prints
- Very soft and almost non-existent feel to the hand
- Excellent stretch
- Adheres to 100% cotton, polyester, poly/cotton blends, and lycra.
- Release sheet (backing) is sticky which is good for small letters and graphics
- Approximately 2.4 mils. thick (2.4/1000")
- Approximately 15" wide
|Qty.||1 - 2||3 - 14||15 - 29||30 - 65||66+|
|Quantity discount pricing per foot. See below for master roll lengths.|
Call Us: 1-888-330-6172
Chemica Fashion Flex is a heat applied designer vinyl available in many popular styles. Fashion Flex is a polyurethane film that is very thin, easy to work with, and durable. It features a tacky carrier sheet which makes it appropriate for cutting and applying small letters and details. Choose from 36 popular styles.
Chemica Fashion Flex can be used for the following materials:
Cotton, polyester and cotton/poly blends
Master roll lengths:
All styles are 66 feet (22 yards) with the following exceptions:
- Black and white Zebra - 165 feet (55 yds)
- Chevron & Polka Dot styles - 15 ft. (5 yards).
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Quantity discount pricing is on a single color, per roll basis.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube.
- By the foot lengths under 15 feet are not returnable.