Siser EasyWeed is a polyurethane, ready-to-cut heat transfer vinyl designed for custom garment decoration. Siser EasyWeed is in a league of its own because of it's sticky pressure sensitive carrier which allows you to cut and weed small letters and fine designs very easily. Much thinner than other film materials, Siser EasyWeed is perfect for single color or multi-layered applications. Siser EasyWeed also offers excellent durability, even after repeated washings. Available in 33 popular colors shown below. Siser EasyWeed is also available in fluorescent (neon) colors, 20" wide rolls and new 12" x 15" Sheets.
Looking for the Columbia Blue? Because of it's sheen it is now an Siser Easyweed Electric color.
Siser EasyWeed heat applied vinyl can be used for the following materials:
100% cotton, polyester and all poly/cotton blends. May not adhere to some "shiny" 100% polyester fabrics.
Siser EasyWeed Characteristics:
- Satin finish with the exception of the Gold & Silver colors which have a semi-gloss finish
- Very soft and almost non-existent feel to the handVery easy to weed (remove) waste vinyl
- Release sheet (backing) is sticky which is good for small letters and graphics
- Excellent stretchability
- Approximately 3.5 mils. thick (3.5/1000")
- The actual width of the roll is between 14-34" & 14-7/8"
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice.