The 8" Roland Stika SV-8 is the smallest vinyl cutter in the Roland line. The Roland Stika SV-8 is a great choice for small businesses, offices, schools and hobbyists that want to bring their sign making and apparel decorating capabilities inhouse but don't have a need for a larger vinyl cutter. The Roland SV-8 Stika vinyl cutter is super easy to use thanks to the included Roland CutStudio software that runs on Windows XP through Windows 8. Use your Roland Stika SV-8 to make vinyl signs, decorations, stickers, heat transfers for apparel and more.
The Roland Stika SV-8 vinyl cutter can make window graphics for automobiles and storefront windows.
The Roland Stika SV-8 vinyl cutter can make exciting motorcycle, automobile, snowmobile and boat graphics.
The Roland Stika SV-8 can make vinyl yard signs and other directional signage.
Roland Stika SV-8 Features:
- Print & Cut solution using the included Stika Navi driver. Use it to contour cut designs preprinted with a desktop printer. Please note that the Stika uses a manual registration system. It does not have an optical eye for automatically reading registration marks.
- Create larger graphics using the Roland CutStudio software's tiling capability.
- No font or image cartridges required. The Roland CutStudio software uses any TrueType font installed on your PC.
- One year manufacturer's warranty plus lifetime technical support from Specialty Graphics Supply.
Roland Stika SV-8 Specifications:
- Maximum cutting area: 6-1/4" width x 39-5/16"
- Acceptable media width: 8"-8.5" wide materials
- Maximum cutting speed: 1-9/16" per second
- Downforce: Fixed at approximately 110g. The Roland Stika SV-8 can cut most standard vinyl films and heat transfer vinyls. It does not have enough cutting force for thicker materials such as heat transfer flock. glitters, rhinestone template materials, etc.
Included with the Roland Stika SV-8:
- Roland CutStudio software CD
- AC Adapter and power cord
- USB cable
- Replaceable cutter protection strip
- Replaceable 45° cutting blade
- Replaceable blade holder
- Plugins for Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator. Download the most update version free from www.RolandDGA.com
- User's manual
- One year factory warranty information
- Free vinyl starter kit from Specialty Graphics Supply
- Lifetime technical support from Specialty Graphics Supply
For more information, download the Roland Stika SV-8 brochure (.pdf)
Free Starter Kit Choices (a $45.00 value!):
Our Sign/Craft Vinyl Starter Kit* includes:
Our Heat Transfer Starter Kit* includes:
*Starter kit contents are subject to change without notice depending on availability of products.